TwoTexasEggs.blogspot.com

Passion is love and anger combined. Seize truth, and trust others will seize it in your absence.

Cultivated mind is the guardian genius of democracy.

Monday, October 20, 2008

A Revolution by Any Other Name Would Smell Just as Sweet

Today marks the first day of early voting here in Texas. One might say it's the beginning of the end of annoying campaigns, while another might call it Phase III of the never-ending struggle for liberty, peace, and constitutional justice.

You might ask,
Where do you stand, Chief Squatting Duck?
Can these past 15 months of political inquiries be summed up into a single thought or theme?
What's on the horizon?

I suppose at the very root, my individualism has been reinforced. My nomadic spirit was soothed with every journey I made in the pursuit of knowledge, from Austin to Houston and DC to the Twin Cities. My defenses against tyranny have strengthened 50 times over, from the national level all the way down to my own body. And the newest change in me is my new-found fountainhead of tact, self-love, reserve, patience, grace, and modesty.

I'm not perfect, but I've come a long way in the 15 months of joining forces with probably the most devoted and resolute army of realistic freedom fighters this nation has ever beheld. I can count on my family, my coworkers, my friends, and even my hairdresser to all write-in Ron Paul. They have all had a whiff of freedom and the sweet aroma shall forever dance around in their memory. We fear not.

So now I ask you,
How long will you wait for a happy ending?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visit GET EDUCATED

Visit Fighting Tyranny Social Network 7.0 (FTSN)

Visit Country Roads

Visit End The Fed Network

Visit Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Visit Friends Of Slow Money