TwoTexasEggs.blogspot.com

Passion is love and anger combined. Seize truth, and trust others will seize it in your absence.

Cultivated mind is the guardian genius of democracy.

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dear END THE FED Community

Dear END THE FED Community,

It is my obligation to unfortunately inform you that I will not be making it to your rally this November 22, 2008.

I have heard in the past week that the name, theme, and chant have been changed to help outsiders realize that this is a peaceful rally and not a riot.

But to those in EL PASO, DALLAS, SAN ANTONIO, and HOUSTON,

I want to hear all about it!

I want you all to get ROWDY!

Celebrate your freedoms!

Celebrate rational thought!

We came here to tell it like it is!

Speak your heart for all the world to hear!

Let free minds decide for themselves!


I'll see you down the road to liberty.

Blessings to you,
Chief Squatting Duck

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visit GET EDUCATED

Visit Fighting Tyranny Social Network 7.0 (FTSN)

Visit Country Roads

Visit End The Fed Network

Visit Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Visit Friends Of Slow Money