TwoTexasEggs.blogspot.com

Passion is love and anger combined. Seize truth, and trust others will seize it in your absence.

Cultivated mind is the guardian genius of democracy.

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Organics Rising

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. ~Buddha

I have recently discovered an organic paradise in my own backyard. A group of brave women have collaborated to open a truly noble establishment. It's a landmark achievement for the health freedoms movement. I'm talking about Organic Emporium, LLC and Raw Waves, an oasis of nutrition in their own rights. The focus of Organic Emporium is to benefit human health, and the side effects are environmental sustainability and community prosperity. I no longer have to spend my money at a big chain store for my special organic and gluten-free needs, and so my money continues to circulate locally. The selection of foods have opened my eyes. Organic Emporium refuses to stock anything in aluminum cans because all canned goods have been made toxic by being cooked in the can. The women in this store are well endowed with knowledge of nutrition and they are so very eager to listen and teach. Raw Waves is the organic, ice-free smoothie bar where intoxicating blends are served to rejuvenate the mind, body, and soul! It brings a tear to my eye that somebody understood the need for nutrition and acted on it. I come to this place as a customer and a humble servant. They have made their visions known, and I wish to see their enterprises grow and grow and grow.

My heart goes out to these women and the hard work they do. This is only the beginning, and I am so amazed that I can take part in the victory for food. We have every reason to be optimistic about our generation and the evolution of soil, water, food, energy, and humans and animals alike.

God Bless Organic Emporium and Raw Waves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visit GET EDUCATED

Visit Fighting Tyranny Social Network 7.0 (FTSN)

Visit Country Roads

Visit End The Fed Network

Visit Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Visit Friends Of Slow Money