TwoTexasEggs.blogspot.com

Passion is love and anger combined. Seize truth, and trust others will seize it in your absence.

Cultivated mind is the guardian genius of democracy.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm going to Washington D.C. this summer.

We march for the restoration of the Constitution!
We march for liberty!
We march for limited powers of the executive branch!
We march for equal media coverage!
We march for peace!

News this morning: Senate Authorizes Broad Expansion of Surveillance Act


We can't let McCain get the nomination.


Ron Paul discusses date on Alex Jones show:


Rand Paul speaks to Montana GOP:


Our money and men should not be meddling in the civility of other nations. I don't tell my friends how to live their lives. When I love someone, I give them space. That's not isolationism! That's respect! Only when a friend ASKS for my help do I offer my services, and I do it voluntarily instead of forcing another friend to take care of it for me. Non-profit organizations > government intervention.

WE MARCH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visit GET EDUCATED

Visit Fighting Tyranny Social Network 7.0 (FTSN)

Visit Country Roads

Visit End The Fed Network

Visit Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Visit Friends Of Slow Money