TwoTexasEggs.blogspot.com

Passion is love and anger combined. Seize truth, and trust others will seize it in your absence.

Cultivated mind is the guardian genius of democracy.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hurricane Party

Another splendiforous night greeting and hugging lots of folks from out of town who were running from Ike.

This time I got photographed by a professional.





In return for my service, I got 6 free kisses on the cheek, a stack of promotional cards to take to work, and a small batch of cards good for complimentary drinks that I ended up handing out to every person I met having a birthday.

One man came rushing to me with open arms saying, "Austin is like the Boulder, Colorado of Texas!" Another man from Venezuela said he had seen someone campaigning for "Abrazos Gratis" in his country before. Several men from Turkey were so pleased to see me acting out what is a very common custom in their culture.

A few times groups of guys would join my campaign, borrow my sign, and try out their own techniques to get as many hugs as they could. I inspired a great many of men last night.

What a great way to have fun and not spend any money!!! Oh, and I saw Leslie wearing a cheerleading outfit again, the famous homeless cross-dresser also known as "The Queen of Austin." Perhaps I might become a regular like him. ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visit GET EDUCATED

Visit Fighting Tyranny Social Network 7.0 (FTSN)

Visit Country Roads

Visit End The Fed Network

Visit Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Visit Friends Of Slow Money