TwoTexasEggs.blogspot.com

Passion is love and anger combined. Seize truth, and trust others will seize it in your absence.

Cultivated mind is the guardian genius of democracy.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Rally after Rally after Rally

Yesterday Chelsea Clinton came to the Austin Community College, and I've already finished uploading it. YouTube Link

Then I went to the Obama Rally held last night in front of the Capitol. OMG! A sea of people! I couldn't even get close enough to see him, but I got an audio file of the entire hour-long speech. It was fantastic!



I'm in the process of uploading video of the Ron Paul rally we had at the University of Texas Main Mall here in Austin today.



My mom got all the best photos with her camera... but it will be a while before they are published...


Everybody was eager to shake his hand and get signatures! When I got to shake his hand, I said, "We met in Victoria!" and he recognized me. I asked him, "When are we having the march on Washington?!" and he said they are working it out. I told him I hope it's on June 21st, the anniversary of the ratification of the Constitution! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visit GET EDUCATED

Visit Fighting Tyranny Social Network 7.0 (FTSN)

Visit Country Roads

Visit End The Fed Network

Visit Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Visit Friends Of Slow Money