TwoTexasEggs.blogspot.com

Passion is love and anger combined. Seize truth, and trust others will seize it in your absence.

Cultivated mind is the guardian genius of democracy.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The Orwellian World...

Common Sense in the New World Order



Globalisation and the Media



And believe it or not, I have been labeled an insurgent by the Republican establishment. The incumbent chairmen in my precinct conceded marking the beginning of my political career, so I decided to take all my personal videos down from YouTube. I hope the 5000 views I got have inspired other activists to take journalism into their own hands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visit GET EDUCATED

Visit Fighting Tyranny Social Network 7.0 (FTSN)

Visit Country Roads

Visit End The Fed Network

Visit Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Visit Friends Of Slow Money