TwoTexasEggs.blogspot.com

Passion is love and anger combined. Seize truth, and trust others will seize it in your absence.

Cultivated mind is the guardian genius of democracy.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Paul is leading the district race

This comes from Mark Elam, Ron Paul's campaign manager:

Peden is NOT leading Dr. Paul in this race. In fact, most voters still don't even know who Peden is. How do I know this? Because I am Ron Paul's campaign manager and I have personally overseen 4 different political surveys in district 14 in recent weeks. All 4 surveys have shown the same results: Ron Paul has a high favorable rating and high marks on his job approval. And if the election were held today, 60+ percent of the GOP voters say they would vote to reelect Ron Paul, while only 18-20% chose Peden. The remaining 20% or so say they are undecided or refuse to give an answer to these scientific and statistically accurate surveys.


Also, the videos of Ron Paul at the UT Main Mall have been successfully uploaded. See them on my YouTube Channel: YouTube.com/SunshineVote


I'm having so much fun with recording video footage... perhaps soon I should look into video editing. Windows has a movie-maker, right? But first I have to write papers! Maybe for Spring Break I'll go wild with video editing. We shall see.

And one last personal note... I had dinner with my family last night at Logan's, and my aunt and uncle asked me why I am so interested in politics. In the recent past, I have also been confronted by close friends who tell me I should just go into political science. This sounds so odd to me, but I have been seriously reconsidering my bachelors in Geology. However, my family told me at the dinner table that I don't have to know what I want to be at my age. "I'll drink to that," I said, and symbolically swallowed their advice with my glass of Pinot Grigio, absolving my worries. I will continue to stick with Geology, but I will keep my options open. Perhaps, like Ron Paul, I will pursue science first, and then once I'm extremely knowledgeable and experienced and well-known, I'll start running for big government... if the change is still needed by then.

I wonder if I'll be elected as Precinct Chairman this election. I wonder if I'll find out at the precinct convention. I've learned so much, and I'm ready to keep learning and spreading this knowledge to others who seek to stand by my side in the pursuit of this Constitutional Revolution of love and respect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


Visit GET EDUCATED

Visit Fighting Tyranny Social Network 7.0 (FTSN)

Visit Country Roads

Visit End The Fed Network

Visit Powerful Intentions: Law of Attraction Community

Visit Friends Of Slow Money